Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tiny Toons Cougari

Image: Tiny Toons Cougari
Notes: So I was sitting down last night messing around on Youtube when I came across some old Tiny Toon Adventures clips. That show was one of my favorites in the 90s. The colors were so vivid, the characters, no matter how crudely drawn at first were lively and expressive and the stories were well written. I was always a fan of Bugs Bunny and all the Warner Bros. Cartoons when I was growing up. It was one of the driving influences of my style back when I was learning how to draw. Here's my homage to Tiny Toons.

Image: Progress of Tiny Toons Cougari
Notes: Here's my usual process. I sketch the image in Photoshop or Open Canvas or on paper and scan it in to the computer. I open up photoshop and create lineart based on the sketch. Then I add flat colors and shading and highlighting. To make it more consistant with an animated style, everything is very simplistic.

1 comment: