Monday, April 20, 2009

Sketchdumps and YOU!

Image: Sketchdump11
Notes: Here's a bunch of sketches I did over the last few weeks. You'll see a few styles that I tried out for fun. A Pup Named Scooby Doo and Pound Puppies are shows that I miss profoundly. Thank goodness for DVDs. These were mostly drawn on ustream over the past few days! ENJOY more below.

Image: Sketchdump12
Notes: A running joke in all of my UStream sessions is that I don't like to draw pants. I feel like pants waste time for so many things. There are some sketches of a fox character named Orla who has effectively become a member of my 'ragbag'. I have been trying to get the feeling behind her. Also Pound Puppies is love. I drew a bunch of sketches of Cooler.

Image: Sketchdump 13
Notes:Above are more ustream sketches. I think I was trying to practice more drawing multiple characters in the same image. There are a few up there that are like that. More playing with that Hanna-Barbera style and drawings for friends above as well!

Image: Sketchdump14
Notes: More sketches. The Rhino is for a contest on Don Bluth Animation's Message Board. I have never drawn a Rhino before and god knows I tried really hard. There are some more sketches of Orla, just trying to get a feeling for her. Some other sketches of my friends character's wearing suits.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow now that's alot, and all are incredibly awesome as usual!
    Also THANKS SO MUCH for that drawing in the last oC session, Henrieke sent me the WPE. I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sketchdumps=awesome. Man, I love all of these guys!

    ReplyDelete