Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cougari Plush Prototype With Images

Good people! I have the images of my prototype. I didn't want to post them until I had a 100% go ahead on it, but I can't wait. I'm anxious and well, I just want make sure EVERYONE who said they were on board is on board. This is a big step, and I am VERY pleased with the result.

Without further blathering...

I present...

COUGARI in Plush form

~She's 8" tall approximately
~She's cuddly :D
~The colors are great
~She's got wacky hair (which I love XD)
~She's going to have heart pawpads on hands AND feet
~Special Tags
~LE to a run of 250 ONLY.

I STRESS this is not the final. All she's missing is her heart pads and a few touchups as well as her tags, ear and tush, which I have to design.





My stomach is in KNOTS over this. I love it, but I'm afraid no one else will. Its unique and different, and for a 3D rendering of my work, its damn good!

I hope you love it as much as I do!

1 comment: