Sunday, October 11, 2009

Updates!

font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Hi there everyone,

Here's a bit of an update to let you know how I'm doing lately. I've had a cold for the last week, which has had me under the weather. I did a few doodles in OC which I've posted up here, and am currently sketching the last of my model sheet work so I can begin inking and coloring.

There are still about 3 weeks to preorder your Cougari Plush. Some of you already had, but not nearly as many as had expressed interest in her before I ordered her. Status on her, I received pictures of her all tagged up, the whole shipment ready to come to me. I ordered shipping cartons, I finished making the print that will only be an exclusive with the plush preorders and just need to make sure I have enough postage ready to get them all mailed out. I thank everyone who's ordered one so far, and if you want to order yours go to Animated Visions Store

My website is live. Check it out Animated Visions!!

Other than that, I hope to get back to regular streaming soon, probably tonight. I really need to get caught up so that I can take more commissions and maybe do some $5 sketch commissions.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Now to the art!

















Image: Sapphire
Notes: I did a little something for a friend of mine who was going through a rough time! I wish that I could do more!



















Image: Disney-verse Brian Griffin
Notes: A couple of weeks ago, Family Guy had its premier where on it there was a bit about two minutes long where everything looked as if it had been animated by Disney. Aside from the usual "Disney Hates Jews" joke they pulled at the end of it, it was rather beautifully done and a great homage to the business. Here's a quick OC doodle in that style.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, excellent Disney style Brian! The sequence was pretty great, but I agree with you about the whole unnecessary Jew joke.

    ReplyDelete